general standard terms and conditions
malaika raiss, rigaer str. 84, 10247 berlin, managing director malaika raiss, phone: +49 30 609 372 29 , email@example.com (hereinafter called “malaikaraiss” or “we”) runs an online shop under the internet address www.malaikaraiss.com (hereinafter called “website”). all orders placed by you via the website and our deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions, in the version that is valid at the time of the order. we do not accept conflicting terms and conditions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
2 return instructions
right to return
you may return merchandise you have received without indicating any reasons within a period of 14 days. the period commences upon receipt of this notification in writing (i.e. as a letter, fax, e‑mail), but not before the customer has received the merchandise (in case of a recurring delivery of merchandise of the same kind not before receipt of the first partial delivery), and equally not before we have fulfilled our obligation to provide information according to article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 section 1 and 2 of the introductory act of the german civil code (egbgb) as well as our obligations according to §312e section 1 clause 1 german civil code (bgb) in connection with article 246 § 3 egbgb. only if the merchandise is not suitable for dispatch by parcel (i.e. bulky goods) you may declare the return by means of a return request in writing, i.e. by letter, fax or e‑mail. to observe the return period limitations a dispatch of the merchandise or the return request within that time frame is sufficient. in any case the customer will bear the costs and the risks of any return. the return shipment or the return request must be addressed to malaika raiss, rigaer str. 84, 10247 berlin, managing director malaika raiss, telephone: +49 30 609 372 29, firstname.lastname@example.org
consequences of a return
in case of an effective return any payments received or, if applicable, any benefits achieved by use of the goods must be returned by both parties. in the event that the goods have deteriorated or for use (i.e. benefits from use) which cannot be re-imbursed fully or partially or only in an impaired condition, you will have to pay an appropriate compensation. you will only have to pay compensation for a deterioration of the goods or for any benefits achieved, if the use or the deterioration is the result of handling the merchandise in a way that exceeds the assessment of its attributes or functionality. “assessment of attributes or functionality” is defined as testing and trying out the respective merchandise as it is possible and common in a shop. obligations with regard to the refund of payments must be met within 30 days. for you this period begins with the dispatch of the merchandise or the send date of the return request, for us with the receipt. you will find all documents helpful in connection with the return of the merchandise – together with the delivery note – in your shipment.
an individualized product (custom) was made especially for you, so we cannot accept returns for these items.
please note that we can only accept returns from the country which the shipment was sent to. if the shipment was sent to austria, for instance, we can only accept a return from austria.
the costs of your order will be charged to your credit card or bank account. in case of a return, your relevant card or bank account will be credited. however, any losses that are caused by currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
if you have any queries considering your return rights, please contact our customer care team:
3 important notes
- the articles offered on malaikaraiss.comare presented as digital photographs depicting the existing merchandise. slight differences between the photographs and reality do not constitute a defect of the ordered merchandise.
- please note that the articles presented on malaikaraiss.com may no longer be available at the time of the customer’s visit to our site, and the respective prices might have changed. all prices are listed in euro (€) incl. vat and excluding shipping costs.
- malaikaraiss is entitled to perform partial deliveries.
- gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase and cannot be returned.
4 conclusion of contract
- a contract between you and malaikaraiss shall come into effect upon shipment of the merchandise that has been ordered by you. by submitting the ordering form provided on our website, you make a binding offer to us to conclude the contract. your order has been placed once you have entered all the information that is required for the ordering process, and subsequently sent us the ordering form by clicking “submit order”.
- malaikaraiss shall be entitled to reject an order placed by you without stating any reasons. this shall apply particularly in those cases, where there are well-founded suspicions that the ordered articles are to be sold to third parties on a commercial basis.
5 saving of contract
we save your ordering data. if you wish to receive a hard copy of your order, you have the ability to print out the “order confirmation”. the order confirmation will appear on your screen once you have submitted your order by clicking “submit order” and once your credit card data have been successfully checked. furthermore, you will receive the order confirmation with all given data by email which may be printed out as well.
6 delivery and shipment
all prices incl. vat:
our standard carrier is dhl. within germany and the eu we send insured, worldwide shipping is uninsured or insured (with tracking number).
other forms of shipping are available on request. please contact email@example.com in advance for further information.
|type of delivery
|standard parcel (insured)
(delivery time 1–3 working days)
(delivery time 3–7 working days)
(delivery time 8–12 working days)
|saver parcel (uninsured)
(delivery time 8–12 working days)
european union (eu):
belgium, bulgaria, denmark (except färöer, greenland), estland, finnland (except ålandislands), france (except oversees parts), greece (except athos mountain), great britain (except channel islands), ireland, italy (except livigno and campione d’italia), latvia, lithuania, luxemburg, malta, monaco, netherlands (except außereuropäische gebiete), austria, poland, portugal, romania, sweden, slovakia, slovenia, spain (except canary islands, ceuta + melilla), czech republic, hungary, zyprus (south). for inner eu shipping you won’t need customs information.
all countries not mentionend in the eu-zone list
please notice that for deliveries outside the european union ( switzerland etc.) custom duties and additional taxes may occur.
these fees have to be paid by the customer.
7 payment and delays in payment
7.1 all prices are listed in euro (€) incl. vat and excluding shipping costs.
7.2 the purchase price is due immediately upon our confirmation notification or the delivery.
7.3 you may for your order at malaikaraiss.com by credit card, wire transfer, paypal or by gift certificate.
7.3.1 payment via credit card is handled by paypal. conditions and accepted credit cards can be found on paypal.com
7.3.2 payment by wire transfer
payment by wire transfer is only possible from germany and austria
iban: de11 1005 0000 0190 4120 20
7.3.3 payment by gift certificate
simply go to “shopping bag” and enter your gift certificate code into the respective field. if the order amount exceeds the gift certificate amount, please select the payment method with which you wish to cover the amount remaining. if the gift certificate amount exceeds the order amount, you may use the same code for your next purchase. the amount remaining shall be available until your credit balance has been used up completely.
7.3.4 payment via paypal
a new window will open. you will be directed to the paypal website.
please follow the instructions and conditions of paypal.
8 retention of title
malaikaraiss reserves the right to retain title and ownership of any and all articles supplied until such time as full payment has been received.
9 customer queries on orders and/or complaints
if you have any queries on orders and/or complaints, please contact our customer care team: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
+49 30 609 372 29
the statutory german law of warranty shall apply.
- all customer data are saved and processed by malaikaraiss solely in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. in particular, personal data are being collected, saved, and used exclusively for the purpose of processing the order or with your explicit consent. furthermore, addresses and ordering data are collected, processed and used for internal marketing purposes. we do not store personal data longer than is absolutely required.
- in case you would prefer your personal data not to be used, processed, and transmitted for marketing purposes, simply inform us by post, fax or email at email@example.com. please be aware, however, that this does not apply to the data that are necessary to process your order. upon receipt of your notice, we will only use, process and transmit your data in order to process the latter. in addition, your information will not be used for advertising actions.
- we do not forward personal data to third parties except with regard to subcontractors of malaikaraiss that require the transfer of data to process the order. in these cases, however, the scope of the data transfer is restricted to the required minimum.
12 choice of law, effectiveness
- german law shall apply with the exception of the united nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods.
- in case that one or more provisions are invalid, the validity of the remaining provision shall remain unaffected.